Influence is a topic that has a lot of resonance for all leaders – we are always going to get more results if people want to follow us rather than being told to!
It’s also a topic that is particularly relevant to lawyers. As the role of the in-house lawyers expands beyond legal and compliance to cover areas like risk, ESG, crisis and reputation, influence may be one of the most important skills that in-house lawyers need to develop. It can be the difference between being seen as the ‘department of no’ and being a strategic partner who is there at the start of a project and can bring legal, risk and reputational insight to bear from day one.
This webinar will cover:
- How to influence effectively
- Encouraging your teams to build influence
- Influencing business colleagues
- Using influence in a virtual workplace
To discuss the topic of influence we have a panel of experts, including:
- Banke Odunaike, Head of Legal, EMEA at CBRE
- Jennifer Picenoni, Group General Counsel and Company Secretary at Lindt
- Rachel Macfarlane, Group Head of Legal at Quintet Bank
- Eva Einfeldt, Employment Partner at DWF
- Kirsty Rogers, Group Head of Environment Social and Governance and Partner at DWF
- Dr Catherine McGregor, Author and Consultant