Please note, this webinar will be run at the following time:
9:30am – 10:30am AEST (QLD) /
10:30am – 11:30am AEDT (NSW & VIC)
When an unexpected safety incident occurs, there are serious implications which arise for organisations and employers. These can range from managing the health, safety and wellbeing of your employees, through to managing other stakeholders, and potential legal issues that may emerge.
Please join DWF's Matthew Smith, Damian Hegarty and Christina Tsakiris for a webinar which will look at incident management, including:
- why effective incident management is critical;
- what effective incident management looks like;
- what to expect in the first five minutes, hour, day and year following a critical incident;
- looking after your employees;
- managing stakeholders;
- the fundamentals of investigations into safety incidents, including effective evidence collation and regulator management; and
- effective safety incident policies.
You will have the opportunity to ask your own questions for this webinar by submitting them in advance to Elizabeth Kelly by 5pm AEST on Monday, 19 October 2020. You can also submit questions during the live webinar.
We hope you can join us for what will be an interactive and informative webinar.
- Matthew Smith
- Damian Hegarty
- Christina Tsakiris