During this webinar, we will discuss the current regulatory position and the main areas of consideration for firms ahead of any agreement on Financial Services being ironed-out. This will include:
- Current access options and an overview of the TCA
- European perspectives, with crucial insights from our Italy office
- Key considerations for businesses, including: location of business; intragroup arrangements; and contracts
- Key data protection issues, including: applicable laws; data transfers; EU representatives; and lead supervisory authorities
We will run a follow-up webinar in April when our panel will discuss the provisions and implications of the more detailed framework for Financial Services, set to be agreed between the UK and EU by the end of March 2021.
Join us to examine the implications on the finance industry.
- Martin Pugsley, Global Head of Financial Services, DWF
- Andrew Jacobs, Head of Regulatory Consulting, DWF
- Charlie Baillie, Senior Manager (Regulatory Consulting), DWF
- Luca Lo Po, Head of Financial Services and Capital Markets (Italy), DWF
- James Drury-Smith, Partner (Privacy and Cyber Security), DWF
- Ed Fuller, Senior Associate (Banking and Finance), DWF