Information published this week includes the following:
- Guidance for employers, employees and businesses – BEIS and Public Health England. View >
- Business support grant funding: guidance for businesses and local authorities - BEIS View > View >
- Food delivery and takeaways – Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. View >
- Guidance for Businesses – Office for Product Safety and Standards. View >
- Business impact tracker results – British Chambers of Commerce. View >
- Development of blood-based therapies – US Food and Drugs Administration. View >
New Buildings Safety and Construction Products regulatory role: The Ministry for Housing Communities and Local Government has published a raft of information on the setting up of a new national building safety regulator and a national ‘regulatory role’ with regards to the supervision of construction products. Responsibilities on construction products will include; market surveillance and oversight of local enforcement action, including maintaining a national complaints system and supporting local trading standards in dealing with complex cases; enforcement action with manufacturers, where issues are judged to be national and/or significant; and providing advice and support to the industry to improve compliance as well as providing technical advice to the government. The new Buildings Safety Regulator will be developed in shadow form within the Health and Safety Executive. View > View > View > View > View > View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.