COVID-19 government information published this week:
- Dept for Business – Details of £12Bn trade guarantee reinsurance scheme. View >
- Cabinet Office – Updated guidance on social distancing. View > View >
- Dept of Health and Social Care –Requirement for hospital visitors and medical staff to wear face masks. View > Guidance on self-isolation requirements. View >
- Home Office – Statement to parliament over 14-day quarantine for visitors to UK. View >
- DVLA – Extension of expiring driving licence validity by seven months. View >
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health – Urge government to stand firm on 2m social distancing. View >
- Chartered Trading Standards Institute – Highlight seizure of millions of non-compliant face coverings and hand sanitiser at Heathrow Airport. View >
- Portman Group – Comment and publish evidence on alcohol consumption during lockdown. View > View > Drinkaware >
- UK Delegation to OSCE - Comment on need for a green recovery of economy and society. View >
- EU Commission – Publish detailed recovery plan. View >
- Greenpeace – Publish manifesto for a green recovery. View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.