COVID-19 government information published this week:
- Dept for Business – Provision of close contact services. View > View >
- Performing arts. View > View >
- Sports, Gym and Leisure facilities. View > View > View >
- Launch of Recovery advice scheme. View >
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport – Accommodation providers. View >
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government – Closure of businesses and venues in England. View >
- Scottish Government – Movement to ‘Phase 3’ easing of lockdown. View > View >
- Welsh Government - Relaxation of visitor, hospitality, and leisure and tourism restrictions View >
UK government introduce scheme to encourage the public to return to dining out safely: Restaurants and other establishments serving food for on-premises consumption can use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme to offer a discount to diners encouraging them to eat at your restaurant. Customers do not need a voucher as participating establishments will just remove the discount from their bill. Businesses simply reclaim the discounted amount through an online service, supported by HMRC. View > View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.