COVID-19 government information published this week:
HM Treasury: Logo and information on August ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme. View >
- HMRC: New guidance for businesses who have registered for the 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme to claim back the discount they have provided. The claims service will be operational from 7 August to 30 September. View >
- Prime Minister: Pausing further relaxation of controls in England. View >
- Comment: UK Hospitality > BCC >
Department of Health and Social Care:
- Details of areas subject to local lockdown. View > Luton >
- Local restrictions imposed in Northern England. View >
- Extension of required self-isolation period to ten days. View >
Department for Business:
- Intention to legislate to ensure statutory redundancy payments based on full wages before furlough. View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.