COVID-19 government information published this week:
- Department for Business: Updated guidance for hotels and other guest accommodation. View > View >
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: Guidance on holidays in areas subject to local restrictions. View >
- Department of Health and Social Care: Updated guidance on local restrictions in the North of England. View > View >
- Home Office: Updated guidance on temporary alcohol licensing changes. View >
- Scottish Government:
- The Local Government Association has called for Public Health / Covid-19 to be made a licensing condition to provide greater power to deal with breaches in respect of recording of name and address information or failure to observe social distancing. View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.