In this webinar DWF experts discussed the law and practical steps needed to respond to threats. Viewers were made aware of their obligations from the receipt of letters during the standstill period, to measures in eliminating challenges once issued in Court.
Watch the webinar recording to gain an insight into the points below:
- understanding the time limits within which challengers must bring claims;
- disclosure requirements and how to respond to "fishing expeditions";
- considering your position and tactics for responding to the threat of challenge;
- assessing the strength of a potential challenge;
- options available once a challenge has been issued; and
- practical steps to protect your organisation from procurement challenges.