Insurance Adjusting – 29 years’ experience as an Independent Claims Adjuster, investigating, negotiating and settling a wide range of commercial general liability, construction wrap-up, municipal liability and event specific liability claims.
Branch Manager – 19 years’ experience as a Branch Manager at a large international adjusting firm, responsible for supervising and leading a team of adjusters, with various experience and variety of claims in all lines.
Management of Major Losses -
- Municipal liability property damage claims involving 25 to 300 claimants.
- Wrap-up liability property damage claims with multi-million dollar exposure.
- Event specific liability claim involving multiple fatalities and injuries.
- Commercial general liability claims involving multi-million dollar exposure, including fire, water damage and bodily injury claims.
- Municipal road liability claims with catastrophic injuries.
Mediation, Negotiation, Litigation Management, and Settlement – Extensive experience in mediation and legal resolution of claims, strong negotiation skills for both large and small claims, able to build and maintain relationships through challenging circumstances. Successful mediation and negotiation through an in-depth knowledge of policies gained through experience.
Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association ("OIAA") - past President Durham/Kawartha chapter, past Director of Ontario Association
Canadian Independent Adjusters Association ("CIAA")
Insurance Institute of Ontario
Chartered Insurance Professional ("C.I.P.")