The discussion focused on:
- Coronavirus, insurance and the law... Episode 2 - Pierre-Grégoire Marly, Professor of Law, President of the Forum of Insurance Law
- The protection of personal data in times of health crisis - Aymeric Pontvianne, Finance & Innovation Advisor, Compliance Department, CNIL
- Containment time compliance - Estelle Lê, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- New credit insurance mechanisms - Vincent Gros, Secretary General, Caisse Centrale de Réassurance
- Insurance expertise: what solutions to progress in times of emergency? - Nicolas Patris, expert, Stelliant
- Construction insurance between force majeure, suspensions and delays - Florence Karila, Partner, DWF
- Insurance Litigation in "Legally Protected Periods" - Romain Dupeyré, Partner, DWF
Please note that the webinar was made in French.
If you are interested in viewing the recording from this recent webinar please contact Paris Events.