The Technology and Data Leaders Forum:
Hear from leading experts about online payments, e-commerce & fraud and continually evolving threats: risk and resilience under the microscope.
Tue, Jun 30, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - register for the webinar >
- Dept for Business – use of vehicles > restaurant takeaway or delivery > offices and contact centres > working in other people’s homes > factories, plants and warehouses > shops and branches >
- Dept of Health and Social Care – Chief medical officers advice on reducing alert level to 3. View >
- Office for Product Safety and Standards – Revised guidance for enforcing authorities. View >
- Scottish Government – Tourism and hospitality sector guidance. View > UK Hospitality >
- Department for Digital, Media, Culture and Sport – Publish results of a business impact survey. View >
- The Beer and Pubs and UK Hospitality Associations have written to the Prime Minister demanding early notification of reopening date. View > View >
Are you following us on LinkedIn?
Follow our retail and food sector pages for the latest industry news, legal insights and events so you never miss a thing.