We are launching a six month programme of activities which will contribute to a better gender balance and align to the below six pillars of International Men's Day.
- To promote male role models
- To celebrate the contribution that men make
- To focus on men’s health and wellbeing
- To create a safer world for everyone
- To improve gender relations and promote gender equality
- To highlight discrimination against men
For International Men's Day we will celebrate great diversity and inclusion role models within DWF, talk openly about mental health, encourage two-way allyship, promote our extensive suite of employee support and explore intersectionality through a series of events, communications and guidance materials.
This will complement our work with the Mindful Business Charter and our support for mental wellness charities via the DWF Foundation as well as ongoing initiatives to support women throughout our organisation, address the gender pay gap and tackle gender inequalities.