Paulina has almost 10 years of experience in providing legal advice in the field of public procurement to public and private entities implementing infrastructure investments, including in particular projects involving undertakings from the railway and road sectors. She has provided legal assistance to public procurers at the stage of preparing and conducting public procurement procedures, as well as at the stage of contract execution.
Paulina also provided legal assistance with regard to investments co-financed from EU funds (POIiŚ, CEF), including at the stage of project control by the managing authorities.
Paulina has experience in representing clients before the National Appeals Chamber as well as common courts.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Legal support for the contracting authority at the stage of preparation and conduct of the following procedures, including:
- "Managing and supervising the execution of an investment task: Performance of construction works related to the reconstruction of the Warszawa Zachodnia station within the framework of the project OPI&E 5.1-13 entitled "Works on the Warsaw cross- line on the section Warsaw Wschodnia - Warszawa Zachodnia" and the project POIIŚ 6.1-22 entitled "Construction of a tram route to Wilanów together with purchase of rolling stock and accompanying infrastructure".
- Managing and supervising the implementation of the investment task under the project no. 2015- PL-TM-0125-W entitled: "Improving rail access to Szczecin and Świnoujście seaports".
- “Execution of construction works on the section Czyżew - Białystok from 107.260 km to 178.500 km as part of the project "Works on the E75 line in the section Czyżew - Białystok”.
- Design and execution of works for the task entitled Installation of railway traffic control and signalling devices and equipment of the railway telecommunication network on the section Wronki - Słonice, from 53.500 km to 81.877 km (local control and signalling centre (LCS) in Poznań and from 81.877 km to 128.680 km (local control and signalling centre (LCS) in Stargard as part of the project "Works on the E 59 railway line on the section Wronki – Słonice".