Euros is one of the leading practitioners in corporate crime and has been consistently ranked in the legal directories within this field. He represents corporate and individual clients on criminal and regulatory issues, including defending clients under investigation for global corruption, serious fraud, direct and indirect tax fraud and money-laundering.
Euros also advises and conducts corporate internal investigations focusing in particular on alleged breaches of financial crime legislation.
He also advises companies and their directors on corporate governance helping clients to minimize financial crime risks by advising on compliance with financial crime legislation. He has devised and assisted clients in implementing preventative measures to combat bribery, fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.
Euros advises on dealing with dawn raids, search warrants, productions orders, other disclosure requests, asset freezing action and on the scope and extent of legal professional privilege.
Another aspect of his practice involves investigating and conducting private prosecutions, having successfully assisted in bringing prosecutions against corporates and individuals for prosecuting authorities, corporates and insurers. He also has vast experience in advising law enforcement agencies on criminal procedure.
He is a member of the Law Society's Anti-Money Laundering Directory of experts, providing AML advice to the legal profession and is a committee member of the Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Fraud Lawyers Association – Committee member
- "He is clear and direct in his advice. He has a sensible and calm approach to cases and sees the bigger picture" – Chambers & Partners - Financial Crime: Corporates – 2021
- "He is thoughtful, with great attention to detail" – Chambers & Partners – Financial Crime: Individuals - 2021
- "He is thorough and diligent, leaving no stone unturned. He provides support but does not avoid the hard facts" – Chambers & Partners – Financial Crime: Individuals - 2021
- Representing a multinational consultancy in an alleged £50 million public procurement fraud;
- Representing a multinational engineering company in one of the first failure to prevent bribery prosecutions;
- Representing a transport company in an HMRC investigation into alleged failure to prevent tax evasion;
- Conducting an internal investigation for a quasi-public body into an alleged multi million pound public procurement supplier fraud;
- Conducting an internal investigation for a public listed construction company into an alleged fraud;
- Advising a public authority on an NCA investigation into asset recovery proceedings both civil and criminal arising from alleged property fraud;
- Advising a solicitors' practice in a police investigation into alleged money-laundering;
- Representing a director in an SFO multi-jurisdictional investigation into an alleged multi-million fraudulent conspiracy and corruption in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Representing a director in a long running multi suspect police investigation into alleged conspiracy to defraud and corruption in the public sector;
- Representing a CEO in an HMRC investigation into alleged conspiracy to fraudulently evade duty.