The rankings cover both the business and individual lawyers, and recognise DWF's excellent service delivery and ability to achieve successful outcomes for clients within the insurance sector.
Commenting on the various listings in the 2020 directory, DWF Asia Pacific Chairman Mark Hickey said: “As an innovative global legal business, we have insurance experts across the world including here in Australia, and this uniquely positions us to provide diverse yet specialised legal advice spanning the many challenges and requirements which organisations of this nature face.
“From our significant expertise in workers' compensation matters, to public and product liability disputes, and handling matters regarding professional indemnity and major business interruption, DWF has demonstrated its ability to deliver successful outcomes to clients and our recognition in Doyle’s Guide exemplifies this”.DWF was recognised in the first, second, third and recommended tiers for various categories including:
- First tier: Leading Workers Compensation and WorkCover Law Firms (defendant)
- Second tier: Leading Dust Diseases Law Firms (Defendant)
- Third tier: Leading Medical Negligence Law Firms (Defendant)
- Third tier: Leading Public and Product Liability Law Firms (Defendant)
- Recommended: Leading Compulsory Third Party Insurance Law Firms (Defendant)
At the individual level, various DWF lawyers were recognised for their outstanding work within the insurance sector including:
- Preeminent: Leading Workers Compensation and WorkCover Lawyers (Defendant)
- Preeminent: Leading Dust Diseases Lawyers (Defendant)
- Leading: Leading Public and Product Liability Lawyers (Defendant)
- Recommended: Leading Compulsory Third Party Insurance Lawyers (Defendant)
- Recommended: Leading Medical Negligence Lawyers (Defendant)
- Recommended: Leading Workers Compensation and WorkCover Lawyers (Defendant)