We will explore what data you need to create a full understanding of what your legal team is doing, how you capture that data and what you do with it once you have it.
We'll also explore if that data can help you make better decisions and produce better outcomes for your business.
- What does good legal data look like?
- What do you need to start and stop doing to improve your data
- What do you do with it once you have it?
- How can data best inform your decision-making, budgeting and the realisation of efficiencies?
We very much hope you can join us and discover how others are meeting the legal data challenge.
Please feel free to share with any colleagues who may be interested in attending.
- Host: Chris Grant at Lawtech UK
- Simon White, Data Analytics expert at DWF
- Alice Collins, Legal and Commercial Operations Manager at Fujitsu