The following insights were discussed:
- Coronavirus, Insurance and the Law: Episode 3 - Pierre-Grégoire Marly, Professor of Law, President of the Forum of Insurance Law
- The impact of the health crisis on relations between insurers and intermediaries - Ludovic Daugeron, Legal and Compliance Director, Planète CSCA
- Consulting, distance selling, customer follow-up...How insurance distribution is adapting to the health crisis - Grégoire Dupont, Agéa
- Pandemic-proof health and provident insurance - Jean-Philippe Diguet, Director of Insurance, FNMF - Fédération Nationale de la Mutualité Française
- Life insurance between low rates and health crisis - Marc Thomas-Marotel, Head of Property Engineering, Natixis-Assurance
- Flash on life insurance and ordinances establishing the state of emergency - Souleymane Simpara, Lawyer, DWF
- The health crisis: a challenge for the wealth management advisors - David Charlet, President, ANACOFI
Please note that the webinar was made in French.
If you are interested in viewing the recording from this recent webinar please contact Paris Events.