Simon has close to 20 years' experience in the real estate industry. He enjoys long-standing relationships with the real estate finance teams at a number of major UK clearing banks, overseas lenders and debt funds whom he advises on acquisition and development funding, refinancings and restructurings.
In addition, Simon acts for commercial property investors and occupiers across a range of sectors and continues to develop his commercial and residential development practice.
- Cambridge University Land Society
- Legal 500 – "on-the-ball"
- Legal 500 – "Simon Elphick is particularly good at reviewing the options with us and has a strong in-depth knowledge of our requirements. Also, he is willing to provide informal assistance ahead of instructions which is valuable."
- Legal 500 – "Simon Elphick is an outstanding property lawyer who provides thoughtful, effective, timely advice."
- Legal 500 – "Simon Elphick is a top-rate real estate lawyer with an excellent grasp of commercial principles."